Tuesday 29 December 2009

New Years Revolution...

Apoloiges for the dodgy title, and for what will probably be a very poor attempt at blogging. I have been inspired to start by the simply superb blogs out there by the likes of @tombarrett, @dajbelshaw, @janshs , missbrownsword and many others (apologies to those of you I've forgotten).

Why am I doing this?

I have learnt a lot from Twitter over the last few months, and if nothing else it has made me think I want to improve what I do, both in my own maths classroom, and within my department. As this blog increases, I'll have a record for me, if no one else, of what I tried, did, and what impact it may have had.

Wish me luck...

5 comments:

  1. looking forward to reading your Maths ideas and picking your brains on timetabling - oh tnanks for the blog mention too - how kind :)
    Janshs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! well done for getting started

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can TOTALLY relate to your reasons for starting to blog - mine too (less than a month ago!!!!) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure it'll be great, looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to it. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete