Monday 7 February 2011

Teachmeet Bath Spa

My first teachmeet was such buzz.

There's too much going on in my head to properly blog it all, but what a lot of ideas!

It was great to meet so many people that I feel I know but had never met (Sally, Nicky, Emma, Donna, Clare, & bet I've missed someone here). It was great to see colleagues I had persuaded to come along to see ideas, and I'm looking forward to talking about how to use all these fab resources.

I also presented - twice. I think it went down reasonably well, I talked about how fab twitter is, and in a separate demo showed how to use a webcam as an effective visualiser.

Would I go again? Definitely. Would I present again? Absolutely.

I will struggle to get too far afield, with school and family commitments, but will keep my eyes open.

For a much better summary of the content, I'd suggest Emma Asprey's blog from the evening.
http://mustardlearning.com/2011/02/07/teachmeet-bath-spa-university/

For those interested, here is my prez...


1 comment:

  1. I knew I shouldn't read this as it would make me feel even worse about not being there! Sounds like you did a great job & had a fab time. I'll see you in Clevedon hopefully!
    @theheadsoffice

    ReplyDelete